March 1, 2018 will be International Blockchain Summit Moscow, which will gather more than 1000 participants and 30 speakers from around the world.
The summit will be held in two parallel streams from 10:00 to 18:00 in the event-hall “Infoprostranstvo” (1st Zachatevsky pereulok, Dom 4).
For more information please visit: http://ibsmoscow.ru/
Blockchain – future technologies.
And the main task of conference is to make you part of it right now.
On two streams (Main stage and Financial stage) will discuss the following topics:
– Analysis and forecasts of development of Blockchain;
– The introduction of Blockchain technology in business;
– The specifics of the own ICO in 2018;
– Cryptotrading. Who and what is manipulating the market?;
– Media PR. How to “shoot” in the New year;
– What trends and future of Blockchain, Bitcoin, ICO;
– How to make your status bigger with help of cryptocurrency;
– What it is ICO and how to be its participant;
– How to use cryptocurrency in your own business;
– Legal aspects of cryptocurrency and Blockchain.
Speakers who have confirmed their participation:
- Cris Tran – Executive Director Infinity Blockchain Labs
- Steve Swain – CEO Co-founder Lendingblock
- Alexey Voronin – Co-founder at Smart Valley
- Antonio Ruiz-Gimenez – Managing Partner at ATW Partners
- Alexander Nektorov – Partner at Nektorov, Saveliev Partners – NSP
- Constantine Goltsev – CEO, Founder at SolidOpinion
- Aleksei Antonov – CFO SONM
- Roman Kaufman – Co-founder at IBCG
- Yura Parsamov – CMO at Kickico
- Yuri Milyutin – COO, Head of product at 8760
- Oleg Ivanov – Co-founder CEO at CryptoBazar Fund
Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/400331010387353/
Contact the organizers: firstname.lastname@example.org
Place and time:
01 Mar 2018
10:00 – 18:00
Moscow, 1st Zachatevsky pereulok, Dom 4, EVENT-HALL “Infoprostranstvo”
Afterparty – Moscow, Kosygina str., 15, 20th floor, Korston Club Hotel
Buy tickets: http://ibsmoscow.ru/#Tickets
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article do not represent the views of Livebitcoinnews or any of its team members. Livebitcoinnews is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied in Sponsored Stories/Press Releases such as this one.